Friday, October 8, 2010

Playing at the Roundhouse

On October 17 we will have the pleasure of opening for Seu Jorge at the Roundhouse, Camden. We will be playing new music from our forthcoming EP that evening and really looking forward to both playing and hopefully meeting the guys from Seu Jorge. Members of NaƧao Zumbi a great Brazilian group led by the late Chico Science. Heavy heavy stuff, which I discovered in Bahia over 10 years ago. Very excited about that.
An added bonus is... having recently moved back to Camden, I am really looking forward to walk the whole 4 minutes from my flat to the historic Roundhouse with my guitar on my back and take part in what will be hopefully a really enjoyable night of music. HUP HO! dario +++
Some Facebook info about the event
Some standard info about the evening

No comments:

Post a Comment